DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC Error 30085

robcol1966

Reactions
I have this error that keeps popping up. This is in a new out of the box Mavic Air 2. It seems linked to the batteries. I like a lot of people charged my batteries on the hub the first time. They all charge fine. Only one battery is functional though the rest give me this error. I found if you leave the drone and everything ona while it seems to go away when you restart but it came back after I charged the battery. This time by itself in the single charger...It puzzles me. I had all three batteries working until I charged them. Now only one again. Sounds like a software/firmware problem. Got any ideas?

I have this error that keeps popping up. This is in a new out of the box Mavic Air 2. It seems linked to the batteries. I like a lot of people charged my batteries on the hub the first time. They all charge fine. Only one battery is functional though the rest give me this error. I found if you leave the drone and everything ona while it seems to go away when you restart but it came back after I charged the battery. This time by itself in the single charger...It puzzles me. I had all three batteries working until I charged them. Now only one again. Sounds like a software/firmware problem. Got any ideas?

One more weird thing. If I let it sit on with remote and phone on say in the first step of IMU calibration and just let it sit for say 10 mins and restart the thing it will work....

Nevermind. Not worth the hassle. Apple is going to take it back and I'm going to try again. I guess I'm out the DJI insurance, but they would have charged me for the first return anyway, so its a break even kinda thing.

Reactions: tonydeli7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000