DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Estes Park, CO First Day of Fall

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
The first day of Fall presented itself with cool temps and low clouds. We live at 8,200ft and our weather can change drastically in a very short time frame. Shortly after taking this the clouds cleared up and the sun came out. There's a small glitch at the end of the video. The last 15 second or so play on my editor, but not when I post it. The music continues but not the video. I'm still new at this editing thing even though I've been flying for a few years.

I love Estes Park! I was there last month and took my Mini 3 with me, but was still too nervous/new of a flyer and didn’t use it much. Neat video. I enjoyed - thanks for sharing!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
The first day of Fall presented itself with cool temps and low clouds. We live at 8,200ft and our weather can change drastically in a very short time frame. Shortly after taking this the clouds cleared up and the sun came out. There's a small glitch at the end of the video. The last 15 second or so play on my editor, but not when I post it. The music continues but not the video. I'm still new at this editing thing even though I've been flying for a few years.

Really nice flying with your Mavic Air @RkyMtnHigh!!

You never know about digital video edited in the computer. I have been editing video ever since non-linear editing came along and every once in a while, I still get some kind of weird glitch. Try this to fix your problem... duplicate the timeline. Open the duplicate and try exporting that. It might fix the problem.

I love Estes Park! I was there last month and took my Mini 3 with me, but was still too nervous/new of a flyer and didn’t use it much. Neat video. I enjoyed - thanks for sharing!
Estes Park is a great place to call "home". Today was a totally different day than the video. The sky was crystal clear today, but the winds were topping out at 50mph. Once the winter winds start up here I'm pretty much grounded until spring time.

You never know about digital video edited in the computer. I have been editing video ever since non-linear editing came along and every once in a while, I still get some kind of weird glitch. Try this to fix your problem... duplicate the timeline. Open the duplicate and try exporting that. It might fix the problem.
Thanks for the advice! It's happened a couple of other times to me before, and I just went back and tweaked it a bit and it was fine after that. I just blame it on the gremlins Hahaha.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada