DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Estes Park, Colorado Snowstorm

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
Not the best editing by any means, but I figured I'd post this anyways. We recently received close to 30 inches of snow and I didn't want to keep it all to ourselves. Enjoy.

In Southeastern Utah we were part of the same storm system. It is fun to fly around and see the heavy snow on the trees. Except for higher elevations most of the snow has already melted. This is March, not November after all. I enjoyed your video, smooth flying and nice music.

Nice video, glad it‘ll be rain here! Where were you a supe?
Thanks! I was a controller at Miami, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Denver. I was a supervisor at Cleveland and Denver Centers.

Reactions: Capt. Paradise
Not the best editing by any means, but I figured I'd post this anyways. We recently received close to 30 inches of snow and I didn't want to keep it all to ourselves. Enjoy.
I love it. I'm on the Western Slope and didn't get a flake! Snow all around us but not in the Grand Valley.

Wow, a little bit of everywhere! I was at ZKC 21 yrs on the floor, 13 in TMU.
Oh very cool! Did you happen to know a Nathan Zuck? He was at ZKC for a while. He was on my crew for a while at ZOB.

Oh very cool! Did you happen to know a Nathan Zuck? He was at ZKC for a while. He was on my crew for a while at ZOB.
The name sounds familiar, we might have crossed paths but not worked together. I’ve been retired almost 4 yrs so a lot of faces are starting to fade?
When were you at ZDV? We had several people transfer there that I knew.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
The name sounds familiar, we might have crossed paths but not worked together. I’ve been retired almost 4 yrs so a lot of faces are starting to fade?
When were you at ZDV? We had several people transfer there that I knew.
I know the feeling. With all of the places I worked a lot of names sound familiar but it's hard to place many of them. I'm coming up on 8 years of retirement this year. First time at ZDV was about 1998-2003 or 2004. Second time was about 2011 until I retired in 2013. We wanted to retire out this way and a paid move bid came up and I just happened to get picked up on the bid. ZDV was by far my favorite place to work, and I would've stayed here the entire time when I got here back in 1998, but life got in the way and it didn't pan out that way. The rest is history.

Reactions: Capt. Paradise
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242