DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EV lock removed for Auto Video settings in DJI Fly 1.4.0?

You can asign the Fn button to AE lock, and it will lock, but there is no sign, exept in the yellow circle in photo mode. Stupid not to have indicator for this. But i have tryed this way and it works

As an oldskool Mavic Mini owner with no FN button, this is obviously not a solution BUT there is a (very clunky) workaround.

I'm now on 1.4.8 (in-app update prompt) and running on an Android 10 device. If you go into photo mode, you can lock the exposure by the tap and hold on the yellow circle, right? So, what you do is tap to bring up the yellow circle but DON'T hold to pick the exposure. Now quickly go to video mode, and the yellow circle will briefly turn into a yellow rectangle. NOW you can hold that and it will lock the exposure.

Obviously this is clunky as, but it does work. Also, to unlock the exposure you should be able to simply tap anywhere on the screen or, if this doesn't work, switch back to photo mode and then back to video mode again and it'll clear the exposure lock as it always has done.

Let me know if this works for you guys and gals as well.

Regards,
Ad
Perfect. Thanks! Now I can lock my exposure :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird