DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ev setting on Mavic Air 2

lou1947

Reactions
Wondering what Ev setting you normally use on your Mavic Air 2? The latest Firmware of FLY App is awful and not user friendly.I prefer the old version with the icon of Ev locked or unlock, now you have to keep taping the center screen to toggle between lock and unlock. I don't know who designed that function but I wish that they would revert to the old version. I also prefer my Mavic Pro wheel dial to set the exposure much easier and faster than the slider on the new firmware. Am I being to picky?

I have only one dji product, MA2, hate 1.4.0. I don't need fpv, air 2s, etc.... functionality also had video lag/freezes with 1.4.0. Staying with 1.2.4, works perfectly w/ ma2...Ev locked/unlocked it just depends....1.4.0 needs some serious "fixing"....

Reactions: Lecheeb
Wondering what Ev setting you normally use on your Mavic Air 2? The latest Firmware of FLY App is awful and not user friendly.I prefer the old version with the icon of Ev locked or unlock, now you have to keep taping the center screen to toggle between lock and unlock. I don't know who designed that function but I wish that they would revert to the old version. I also prefer my Mavic Pro wheel dial to set the exposure much easier and faster than the slider on the new firmware. Am I being to picky?
Even on my Air2 with older firmware - not 1.4.0 - the "AE Lock" always changed when switching modes of video to camera and back - which I do A LOT. That was a total PIA. No idea on the EV Lock. My EV is set using the slider bar just to the left of auto / AE lock - up and down and LOCKS on the setting I choose - even with the constant back and forth between camera and video.

Should be some YouTube videos on it, so may check there. Hope other can help as I'm not taking that next firmware step yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson