DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everything is much smaller than I expected.

Pleasantly surprised when I opened the packaging. The flymore has was smaller than it looked in pics and videos. Also the remote is not as big and not as fat as I expect. Will be easy to travel with.

You wife said the same about you, except for the pleasantries.

Isn't everything supposed to be BIGGER in America? :D
Well.......... sort of, the actual saying is everything is BIGGER in TEXAS ( supposedly ) ?Thumbswayup

Last edited:
I noticed when the MA2 FMC arrived it had Dangerous Goods lables on the packaging. Question, when travelling with the 3 Lipo batteries do you declare them or just pack them in the suitcase.

Texas fits 3 times into Western Australia ...eheheh
Surely you jest mate. W.A. is more like 4 times bigger.

Western Australia accounts for 33% of the Australian continent and is bigger in size than Western Europe, four times the size of Texas, twelve times bigger than the UK, and twenty times bigger than England.

I noticed when the MA2 FMC arrived it had Dangerous Goods lables on the packaging. Question, when travelling with the 3 Lipo batteries do you declare them or just pack them in the suitcase.
No you definitely do NOT put them in your suitcase if it's going in the hold! If it's carry-on, then make sure you've depleted the charge to around 60%, and ideally get some LiPro battery fireproof wallets for them. Dependent on where & which airline you are travelling with, you may need to declare them, but normally the bag just goes through the scanner with no issue.

The reason you take them in the cabin is that, heaven forbid it should, they have a catastrophic failure & get too hot / catch fire, there is a very good chance it can be dealt with. If it happened in the hold.................!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J