DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everything is much smaller than I expected.

Good to hear. The size of the MA2 has been my main concern since I love how easy the original Mavic Air has been to throw in a messenger bag and bring with me on my travels.

Good to hear. The size of the MA2 has been my main concern since I love how easy the original Mavic Air has been to throw in a messenger bag and bring with me on my travels.

Honestly it’s not much bigger just a larger span when opened up. How do you remove the gimbal cover? Says press the notch but I can’t feel one.

Lol. Just noticed it didn’t come with an iPhone cable.

They usually have the lighting cable already in the controller by default.

Reactions: hiflyer201 and Shon
I’ve seen where people have struggled with the gimbal cover. There’s got to be a trick.
If I'm not mistaken one of the videos talked about depressing or lifting the little raised extruded plastic bit of the cover that's on the bottom ?? I may be all wrong though......... :eek:

Pleasantly surprised when I opened the packaging. The flymore has was smaller than it looked in pics and videos. Also the remote is not as big and not as fat as I expect. Will be easy to travel with.
Glad to hear you received the MA2. Remember to share first flight impressions. Happy flying buddy??

Glad to hear you received the MA2. Remember to share first flight impressions. Happy flying buddy[emoji576][emoji41]

Unfortunately it was windy yesterday as it is today. I did fly 100ft up and 20ft away. Coming from the air one it’s a big upgrade to me. The sound alone is a big upgrade to me. The air one made me cringe every time I launched it because of the loud buzz. I also noticed it ascended quicker that the air one, like it has more power. I’m going to do a full flight only when the conditions are absolutely perfect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro