DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excited

Got home at 7 this morning from work tired and ready to get some sleep. I walked into my man cave and my skin was on my desk for my Mini 2. Now you have to understand me, I get excited with stuff arrived, so I stayed up and put the skin on!!

View attachment 151952

I'm usually terrible about installing such things, but this was went pretty good. I just took my time and it came out good. I wanted to fly it today, but the wind is pretty high. I took it up once and noticed that it was fighting to stay hoovering. Hopefully it is calmer tomorrow!! I really love the wrap (ex-Navy here). I also decided to go with a tablet rather than using my phone. I bought a 10" Galaxy A8. So far I'm having fun spending money!!!
Same thing here…..from Decal girl….2 years and still on my drone….even after a foggy day flight…my Mini 2 was wet and water dripping everywhere

Attachments

• FC6439B5-1C17-4866-829C-E75BC908DC83.jpeg
    FC6439B5-1C17-4866-829C-E75BC908DC83.jpeg
    475.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2E5D645D-EEB6-4815-B95C-C84C06020B36.jpeg
    2E5D645D-EEB6-4815-B95C-C84C06020B36.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
All of my skins are from Decal Gal.. sure.. the same skin, but a very high quality product.

Reactions: 13_Dragons
I'll try real hard (and fail) not to crash it!!!!

This drone thing is getting pricey!!
You loose your drone in the weeds or in the top of a tree and the camo does its "job" and you cannot find it and your idea of the "Drone thing getting pricey" will take on a whole new meaning...

I recommend an inexpensive Strobe light that you can Velcro on when you are flying in an area where your camo is most effective, In a park, not needed, out in the fields, you betcha...

Last edited:
Now you have to understand me, I get excited with stuff arrived, so I stayed up and put the skin on!!
I understand your feelings and still get those feelings myself... When I was a little kid growing up in the '50s and I was mailing away for something that I was probably ordering from the back of a comic book, I would put my order in the mailbox on the way to school, but that afternoon, I would hurry home to see if it arrived yet...

I understand your feelings and still get those feelings myself... When I was a little kid growing up in the '50s and I was mailing away for something that I was probably ordering from the back of a comic book, I would put my order in the mailbox on the way to school, but that afternoon, I would hurry home to see if it arrived yet...
I do that today with EVERYTHING I buy on the net...lol I currently have a Tripltek 8 Pro in route (should be here by Tuesday) and I just CAN NOT WAIT!! lol nothing has changed since the 50s. ;)

This drone thing is getting pricey!!
Yea.... I know. I actually thought I was done several years ago with the Mavic Pro... I learned a lot and never damaged my Mavic with a crash... I think I might have hit some branches on like day one with it and it hit the ground from about 20 feet but there was no damage and I became quite the careful flyer for the next year until I sold it right here on this site for another hobby... The Onewheel. Well, I rode that thing for over 3k miles all thru the Covid crap and suddenly starting worrying about WHEN my inevitable CRASH was coming... And at 54 years old, I didn't want to see that day arrive... I had also been playing with MSFS2020 on the Series X and all those amazing views from Google maps that are downloaded on that game really had me jonesing for another drone... So here I am. Just bought the Mini 2 to get warmed up for the Mavic 3 that I WILL BE getting in early January. My Galaxy Z Fold 3 works fine but it's so fragile as an early adopting device that I went ahead and bought a Tripltec 8 pro for a dedicated device... It's arriving Tuesday, at the latest. Bought the lanyard and a tablet mount for it... About to splurge on a landing pad right after this post, I think, if I can't figure out a solid DIY... So, yea, it's getting pricey, again. Grrr

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31