DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exit quickshot from dji fly app

ayca_mavic

Reactions
I cannot exit from the quickshot from dji fly app. Sometimes the quickshot can not end properly, so the start button always there. Sometime I dont want to start the quickshot and want to record a normal video, but I can not see any exit or cancel button, where is it?

Workaround, I took the drone down and fly again.

I cannot exit from the quickshot from dji fly app. Sometimes the quickshot can not end properly, so the start button always there. Sometime I dont want to start the quickshot and want to record a normal video, but I can not see any exit or cancel button, where is it?
You can cancel automated flight modes, RTH etc by flicking the drone to Sport Mode and back again.

I guess you've tried changing back to normal video or photo mode by tapping the upper of the 3 buttons in the middle of the right side of your screen?

Also can you tap the photo physical button on the remote which should switch to photo mode from either quickshots or video mode (I've not specifically tried when in quickshots but it definitely exits video mode and goes to photo mode with a single click of the button).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada