DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring South Of France (Provence / Camargue)

keomave

Reactions
Compilation holiday movie shot last July in the south of France

Filming locations:

Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
Sault
Mont-Ventoux

Filmed with DJI Mavic Pro in D-Log settings +1 -2 0 with different PolarPro ND filters
Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro

Stunning video! Great music and editing, liked it a lot. I thought I recognized Camarque, haven't ventured with my Mavic there myself yet.

Just beware to not get caught while you fly in cities, as it's against the law to fly over houses/people/public spaces here ;-)

Thanks @logge. Appreciate your feedback :) I am aware flying above people and houses are not permitted but could not control myself to shoot a scene above such a beautiful village :) I was supprised there are so many restricted zones in France. For example a big part in the camargue where there is almost nothing than open terrain.

Thanks @logge. Appreciate your feedback :) I am aware flying above people and houses are not permitted but could not control myself to shoot a scene above such a beautiful village :) I was supprised there are so many restricted zones in France. For example a big part in the camargue where there is almost nothing than open terrain.

I know the feeling :) Where I live the only place I can legally fly is basically straight out to sea... I end up going up the Alps a lot where there are less restrictions, but even there big areas are off-limits for no apparent reason.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929