DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Exploring Switzerland - Best of 2020

Simply beautiful. Incredible camera work. Amazing music synchronization. You and others who worked on making this video should be very proud.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Simply beautiful. Incredible camera work. Amazing music synchronization. You and others who worked on making this video should be very proud.
Thank you very much my friend! That would be me alone ;) Only the music is by somebody else.

Beautiful video and music.
I’d shorten, or speed up playback, on the intro tiling of vids.
Thank you! And thanks for the input, yes it's a bit long until something "happens". I'll keep that in mind for next time ;)

Reactions: Thomas B
A compilation of some of my favorite scenes of my videos from 2020.
Hi Maik, that´s an amazing best of! I enjoyed it very much, because as you mitgh kow I am a Swissman and I know many of the places you show :) Thumbswayup
The "fast cut" passage at the end of the video is fantastic, a really good editing job, bravo!

cheers u häb ä schöne Tag,;)
Paul

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
A compilation of some of my favorite scenes of my videos from 2020.
Absolutely wonderful, spectacular film making. From start to finish with wonderful titling, keen music timing, variety of scenes, timelapses, breathtaking reveals, a tour de force of an expert filmmaker, editor, and photographer. Not to be missed. The sequence of quick transitions was amazing too. This is what professional editing looks like! Mere mortals like the rest of us can only hope to achieve this quality.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus