DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

expo recordings

hewo

Reactions
does any one know whether the mavic air logs record the time stamp of expo value when it is changed?
what happens when you manually change it again?
is this information actually recorded when the user inputs a different value? then another value?
or is it recorded just for each power on?
from what the forum instructs regarding logs, only the outputs are revealed, in this case of expo, the drone attitude & heading & speed & stick extent.
so how would you determine the expo value acting at particular time stamp?
can you use attitude alone as a correlation to expo magnitude?

the expo values that you set in the app will always remain the values with regards to stick movement made on the controller they do not change unless you change them

it is possible for the values to revert to factory settings when an app update is performed or when the app is deleted and then reinstalled

the settings are stored i believe in the controller or the drone as well not sure

the expo setting changes the correlation between stick movement and what the drone actually does in response and enables you to smooth out the response to avoid jerky video

Reactions: WAXMAN
the expo values that you set in the app will always remain the values with regards to stick movement made on the controller they do not change unless you change them

it is possible for the values to revert to factory settings when an app update is performed or when the app is deleted and then reinstalled

the settings are stored i believe in the controller or the drone as well not sure

the expo setting changes the correlation between stick movement and what the drone actually does in response and enables you to smooth out the response to avoid jerky video
I must show forensics the intended manually entered point one keyboard entry got unknowingly sabotaged clicking "done". After the foliage lunge, props replaced, revisiting expo I discovered outlaw value point nine and changed it to desired point one. Now discovery is made, discovery of sensitized screen graph to assign expo. When i click "done" screen reverts back to graph repopulating value with point nine, fingertip sensitive.
I asked forensics to reveal this chronology. Instead forensics edifies "all of product does not malfunction and accordingly obeys pilot control propelling drone straight into foliage"
They desire fourfourtwoUsd which is buying another drone. So i plead for cost waived justified on misleading point nine foliage lunge. Expo mislead is not addressed even with my requesting for it, i dont know why, possibly opening a bag of worms in user interface catastrophes. They have the asst2 uploads, they have devices both. How to invite scrutiny without logs records? Or abandon leveltwentyfour forever?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-131453.png
    Screenshot_20190811-131453.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 17

OldManMavic has stipulated record of expo manual and graphical changes are in fact written to either rc and or drone.
What search criteria to find it and which windows10 app to use?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent