DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Expo

ianwood

Reactions
Site
sillygoo.se
Can't find expo adjustment on RC Pro. Tell me this exists (will exist) and where to find it.

Can't find expo adjustment on RC Pro. Tell me this exists (will exist) and where to find it.
Ian don’t have a 3 yet but looking at app
in Advanced Gimbal Settings
70182E8C-300F-4B62-BD27-886C229DA072.pngIs this what your looking for.03BC569E-9443-4B69-8B46-CD329F25AC43.pngMight not be available yet I don’t know. 🤷‍♂️
ot but good to see you back posting. 👍

Thanks! Yes, I've seen those. They're useful but they're not stick expo. GO4 has this:

IMG_0081-sm-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
I must be dreaming because I swear I saw it in the Go Fly App for the Mavic 3 when I first got it... now I can't find it. I've never owned a drone that used the GO4 app either. Who knows.

Thanks! Yes, I've seen those. They're useful but they're not stick expo. GO4 has this:

View attachment 139313
There is a version of this under advanced settings on the DJI FLY App....... Its pretty hidden and partially broken but It is there.Look at the 3:40 mark in the following video. I think that it may only be available on the IOS app at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimdog
There is a version of this under advanced settings on the DJI FLY App...... it is available currently only on the Mavic 3. Its pretty hidden and partially broken but It is there.
I must be blind because I'm in the app right now and don't see that anywhere.

I must be blind because I'm in the app right now and don't see that anywhere.
See my post above... did an edit. I included a video that shows where to find it. Possibly IOS only.

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
See my post above... did an edit. I included a video that shows where to find it. Possibly IOS only.
Gotcha, thanks. I'm using the new SC that runs android... yay. lol

Reactions: Saladshooter
Gotcha, thanks. I'm using the new SC that runs android... yay. lol
I'm sure it will be eventually included on the RC Pro. Android is harder to program due to the wide variety of versions and phones/tablets it needs to run on so DJI is often behind on including features that are available on the IOS version. Its painful because you have the most advanced kit and can't take advantage.

I recently added longer adjustable sticks to my standard controller so they are now over an inch long..... it makes a big difference in fine control by slowing the effect of your hand movements. I highly recommend them but don't know if they are available for RC Pro yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Desert Drone Works
Yeah, I've learned on the DJI forum this is something missing from the RC Pro (and Android). DJI has a lot of work to do on that app.

I recently added longer adjustable sticks to my standard controller so they are now over an inch long..... it makes a big difference in fine control by slowing the effect of your hand movements. I highly recommend them but don't know if they are available for RC Pro yet

Where did you find the long sticks?

Yeah, I've learned on the DJI forum this is something missing from the RC Pro (and Android). DJI has a lot of work to do on that app.

Where did you find the long sticks?
I know you're asking salad, but i'll chime in any way. I have these for my Air 2S with standard controller.

Decent enough and are telescoping so you can adjust to your needs.

Anyone know where I can get longer sticks for the Smart Controller?
I'd be interested in the same. It appears that the last generation smart controller uses the same sticks as the RC-N1 controller? It may be a little bit before we see aftermarket ones pop up. I think the stock ones are fairly decent, however.

I'd be interested in the same. It appears that the last generation smart controller uses the same sticks as the RC-N1 controller? It may be a little bit before we see aftermarket ones pop up. I think the stock ones are fairly decent, however.
From what I can tell reading through the description on ebay, these sticks will work with the current Smart Controller. $20 and change for a pair. TOMAT Mavic Air 2S Remote Control Telescopic Rocker Joystick for DJI Air 2S

I just ordered a pair for $20.75 plus tax. These seem to be the longest available with a total length of up to 30mm. There is a pair of 32mm ones but they would come from China and take longer.

Last edited:
From what I can tell reading through the description on ebay, these sticks will work with the current Smart Controller. $20 and change for a pair. TOMAT Mavic Air 2S Remote Control Telescopic Rocker Joystick for DJI Air 2S

I just ordered a pair for $20.75 plus tax. These seem to be the longest available with a total length of up to 30mm.
I wish that were true, but they won't fit. Here's a quick pic I snapped of my Air 2S controller and my M3 RC Pro.

EDIT: May have misread your comment. Smart Controller =\= RC Pro for M3. If the SC has the larger screw size then I suppose it would work.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6263.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6263.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass