Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exporting Panoramas from TripleTek8 to Windows 10

Luckyguy9

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi,
I'm an IOS guy (iPhone, iPad) and new to the android environment with a new TeriplTek8. I took some panoramas with my Mini 2, saved them on the TriplTek8 but can't figure out how to get them to transfer to my Windows 10 computer already stitched together.
I can transfwer the photos individually from the sim card to my computer but they are not stitched together. Is there a a way to transfer them already stitched together or do I eed a stitching program on my windows 10 computer?

Also, I first started flying my mini 2 with an iPhone, then an iPad and now the TriplTek8, so my photos in albums and map data in profiles are only on the devices that recorded them. Is there a DJI cloud I can upload all my album videos and map data to so they are all in one place and I can access them from whichever divice I use?

Thanks

Hi,
I'm an IOS guy (iPhone, iPad) and new to the android environment with a new TeriplTek8. I took some panoramas with my Mini 2, saved them on the TriplTek8 but can't figure out how to get them to transfer to my Windows 10 computer already stitched together.
I can transfwer the photos individually from the sim card to my computer but they are not stitched together. Is there a a way to transfer them already stitched together or do I eed a stitching program on my windows 10 computer?

Also, I first started flying my mini 2 with an iPhone, then an iPad and now the TriplTek8, so my photos in albums and map data in profiles are only on the devices that recorded them. Is there a DJI cloud I can upload all my album videos and map data to so they are all in one place and I can access them from whichever divice I use?

Thanks
You can use the DJI MIMO APP to store your videos and pictures on the DJI servers. You can download the DJI MIMO APP from here DJI Mimo - Download Center - DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S