DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

External antenna

Basheer

Reactions
If I have to stay inside the room and run the Mavic pro 2 . Any demonstrated setup for wired antenna that can give same transmission of video and control of drone? Also around blind spots of buildings where video transmission is interrupted/jammed, would an antenna works?

If I have to stay inside the room and run the Mavic pro 2 . Any demonstrated setup for wired antenna that can give same transmission of video and control of drone? Also around blind spots of buildings where video transmission is interrupted/jammed, would an antenna works?
two things if a drone goes behind a building , then after a preset time it will attempt to RTH, and you should have VLOS on the drone during flight so being inside a room is a no no
there are several other technical reasons to do with signal loss due to the length of the cable between the RC and the antennas which would have to be outside to work
the whole idea is a no go for so many reasons

I have a controlled site boundaries. Isolated construction site. I use litchi so no fear of loosing contact with drone. All what I was thinking of is to make the drone transmit directly into an antenna that’s connected to the controller!

This might work sitcking on the the outside of a window etc. but you will need to modify the controller to the Titan antenna solution, using different Titan antenna with signal amplifiers you can create a stronger transmission signal

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05