DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra RC Pro Controller sticks

Gbower

Reactions
Where can you purchase extra control sticks for the RC Pro Controller as I'm worried about losing one and like to have backups? I'm in Canada and have checked DJI and Amazon but not having any luck.

I was watching a Youtuber Drone dude named Alex (forget his last name) an he said he never flies with sticks in his controller. I tried it today for the first time and was amazed. It works like a champ and gives much finer control and is easier to hold in position. You should give it a try and see what you think.

I was watching a Youtuber Drone dude named Alex (forget his last name) an he said he never flies with sticks in his controller. I tried it today for the first time and was amazed. It works like a champ and gives much finer control and is easier to hold in position. You should give it a try and see what you think.
Thanks for the reply and that’s actually something that I was thinking about trying. I might give it a go on my next flight and see how it works.

Be wary of any control sticks that are not DJI sticks.
I bought some ebay ones (sold as non genuine DJI) supposedly for either the Mavic Mini controller or the M2P controller - I can't remember which, and the thread was wrong. If I had forced them they would have likely ruined the threads on the controller.

Be wary of any control sticks that are not DJI sticks.
I bought some ebay ones (sold as non genuine DJI) supposedly for either the Mavic Mini controller or the M2P controller - I can't remember which, and the thread was wrong. If I had forced them they would have likely ruined the threads on the controller.
Thanks for the info and that's the thing I'm really looking for as they must be compatible with the RC Pro Controller and other than what oztx mentioned I haven't seen any although I've seen some YouTube guys using different ones.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I bought spares in original DJI packaging from an eBay seller last week

Where can you purchase extra control sticks for the RC Pro Controller as I'm worried about losing one and like to have backups? I'm in Canada and have checked DJI and Amazon but not having any luck.
Go to Scotty Makes Stuff for his cinematic sticks. They're perfect.

For a cheap but workable option, take the controller to the hardware store and find a couple of bolts that fit. On the standard DJI controller, they're 8-32 bolts. Number 8 size, 32 threads per inch. I took the deluxe route and upgraded to stainless steel.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada