DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra Stuff

SteveMouzon

Reactions
While flying a couple weeks ago, I hurriedly landed then headed back to our place, only to discover that I had dropped the cable connecting the controller to my phone. I retraced my steps and found it right where I landed, but had some of the kids playing nearby picked it up, that would have been the end of my flying that weekend. So I bought two more, plus one extra battery so that I can have one in my M3 and three in my bag (that came with the Fly More Combo) or charger. I also bought a wide-angle lens and two of the faster memory chips someone recommended in response to my "slow chip" error message. I think I'm pretty much geared up at this point!

I always carry with me spare propellers, another cable, ND filters, extra sticks, a strobe light and of course extra batteries,

Reactions: SteveMouzon
With my Mavic Mini I tied a strong-thread tether to the cable and the base of the nearest antennae.
I haven't tried something similar with the Mini 2 because I think it is less likely that the cable's controller-plug can be accidentally unplugged. Besides, the Mini 2's cable's phone-end plug has to be put into its socket and the cable itself correctly positioned before the antennae can be fully closed.

Reactions: SteveMouzon
While flying a couple weeks ago, I hurriedly landed then headed back to our place, only to discover that I had dropped the cable connecting the controller to my phone. I retraced my steps and found it right where I landed, but had some of the kids playing nearby picked it up, that would have been the end of my flying that weekend. So I bought two more, plus one extra battery so that I can have one in my M3 and three in my bag (that came with the Fly More Combo) or charger. I also bought a wide-angle lens and two of the faster memory chips someone recommended in response to my "slow chip" error message. I think I'm pretty much geared up at this point!
I made it a standard practice years ago to carry extra batteries, SD cards, props, and cables. Depending on the location of the job I will usually take a backup drone as well.

Reactions: umanbean
Always carry extra batteries, props, etc. I use a pacsafe backpack that has ample room for all of my accessories and spare parts, plus is easy to carry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair