DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra Stuff

SteveMouzon

Reactions
While flying a couple weeks ago, I hurriedly landed then headed back to our place, only to discover that I had dropped the cable connecting the controller to my phone. I retraced my steps and found it right where I landed, but had some of the kids playing nearby picked it up, that would have been the end of my flying that weekend. So I bought two more, plus one extra battery so that I can have one in my M3 and three in my bag (that came with the Fly More Combo) or charger. I also bought a wide-angle lens and two of the faster memory chips someone recommended in response to my "slow chip" error message. I think I'm pretty much geared up at this point!

I always carry with me spare propellers, another cable, ND filters, extra sticks, a strobe light and of course extra batteries,

Reactions: SteveMouzon
With my Mavic Mini I tied a strong-thread tether to the cable and the base of the nearest antennae.
I haven't tried something similar with the Mini 2 because I think it is less likely that the cable's controller-plug can be accidentally unplugged. Besides, the Mini 2's cable's phone-end plug has to be put into its socket and the cable itself correctly positioned before the antennae can be fully closed.

Reactions: SteveMouzon
While flying a couple weeks ago, I hurriedly landed then headed back to our place, only to discover that I had dropped the cable connecting the controller to my phone. I retraced my steps and found it right where I landed, but had some of the kids playing nearby picked it up, that would have been the end of my flying that weekend. So I bought two more, plus one extra battery so that I can have one in my M3 and three in my bag (that came with the Fly More Combo) or charger. I also bought a wide-angle lens and two of the faster memory chips someone recommended in response to my "slow chip" error message. I think I'm pretty much geared up at this point!
I made it a standard practice years ago to carry extra batteries, SD cards, props, and cables. Depending on the location of the job I will usually take a backup drone as well.

Reactions: umanbean
Always carry extra batteries, props, etc. I use a pacsafe backpack that has ample room for all of my accessories and spare parts, plus is easy to carry.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard