DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA’s Safety Rules for Commercial Drones Are Overly Strict, Report Says

Wow. That's a seemingly very simple question with an actual extremely complex answer...For the last part of your question, it's like asking someone to explain nuclear fission in an online forum post...

I read that article you linked so now I know what you mean! You are actually very good at boiling stuff down and I appreciate the effort and information. Now the nuclear fission analogy was great. But, I have a rejoinder or riposte if you will. When I was a kid I could not imagine anything more complex than a nuclear powered submarine. How in the world do you get these tiny atoms, electrons or whatever to turn a propeller? It was totally beyond my ken to understand until I read somewhere that basically all you are doing is making steam that turns a crank. Just like my #1 favorite toy of all time, the Weeden Steam Engine. I remember thinking why didn't someone just tell me that in the beginning because once I got the big picture it would have been easier for me to grasp (or sort) the details!
10290886_1_x.jpg

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett