DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA registration of your drone after you got your part 107 crrtification

HumbearKS

Reactions
I had initially registered my drone with the FAA when I was still flying recreationally only. Now that I am part 107 certified, do I need to change anything with my FAA registration? Thanks!

Yes you need to register as a 107 pilot and will have to
add those #’s on what you fly.

i may be wrong but the main difference is with recreational one no covers all you drones with 107 each drone has its own number

I had initially registered my drone with the FAA when I was still flying recreationally only. Now that I am part 107 certified, do I need to change anything with my FAA registration? Thanks!
Yes you do. You have to re register your drone along with all you other drones under your new part 107 commercial registration. I’m going to have to deal with the same thing when I pass my test. Just go to the FAA site to register drones and click commercial. Exactly where you registered you drone for recreational purposes. It will walk you through.

Can you explain how your converted your recreational registration to a part 107 registration? Their website is not real clear about this.
In DroneZone cancel your registration for recreational then register it for commercial

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird