DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Registration Placement for MA2

Ars3nal3432

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I don't have my MA2 yet, so I'm seeking some help. I would like to buy some vinyl stickers to use for my reg number. Can anyone recommend a size for placement on either the arms or the hull?

Reactions: Wild Wayne
Hi everyone,

I don't have my MA2 yet, so I'm seeking some help. I would like to buy some vinyl stickers to use for my reg number. Can anyone recommend a size for placement on either the arms or the hull?
I’ve had a Brother P-Touch label maker for several years. While I make labels for other uses, it’s perfect for my ID and FAA registration number. I don’t think it’s cost effective for 1-2 drone labels to justify buying one. If you need labels for other items, it’s worth buying one.

Thanks everyone for the responses, but I'm looking for actual height dimensions of the sticker. Will a 1-inch vinyl sticker fit on the arm of the drone?

Reactions: Ars3nal3432
New to this drone stuff and I just got my MA2. Took my first flight yesterday and super impressed with it. I have already placed my FAA ID on the drone but I was wondering if I should put any other identification on the bird? Such as my phone number and, if so, where is the best place to put it. Thanks

I’ve had a Brother P-Touch label maker for several years. While I make labels for other uses, it’s perfect for my ID and FAA registration number. I don’t think it’s cost effective for 1-2 drone labels to justify buying one. If you need labels for other items, it’s worth buying one.
I have a P Touch also, printed my FAA number trimmed it to size and placed it on the SD card slot size

Reactions: Nodak7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony