DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA Remote ID - Thoughts?

Welcome to the forum and community Velocyraptor . . . FAA Remote ID is being thoroughly discussed "HERE" . . . feel free to chime in. We are happy to have you as a member.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum and community Velocyraptor . . . FAA Remote ID is being thoroughly discussed "HERE" . . . feel free to chime in. We are happy to have you as a member.
Thank you for the warm welcome and pointing me to the right forum. This FAA proposal is very concerning and I am curious to know how other drone pilots have received the news and how they think it will effect their ability to fly in the future.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I am curious to know how other drone pilots have received the news and how they think it will effect their ability to fly in the future.
It's NOT being received well (I can tell you that) . . .

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Make input to FAA/DOT on your concerns. The proposal is young and FAA says 3 years befor implementation.
Have fun and learn about your drone!

Reactions: dirkclod
hi from nj also, what ever happens with there rules or laws one just has to work with it, theres going to be at least 3 to 4 yrs befor any new rules will come to be and that can change to, i belong to a rc club(planes) and the rules for us were changed a bit to, but we learn to live with and still have fun

hi from nj also, what ever happens with there rules or laws one just has to work with it, theres going to be at least 3 to 4 yrs befor any new rules will come to be and that can change to, i belong to a rc club(planes) and the rules for us were changed a bit to, but we learn to live with and still have fun
But there’s time to make input to FAA/DOT via this webpage. Link came from AMA in my email just now. I commented weeks ago... please make your input for the future of our hobby. Link is on the page that will open.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki