DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrossBowChris

Reactions
I know I am behind on this one but its sooo cool! I was a little unsure how the audio would work. But the audience can hear you. It takes the audio from the phone and connects with with the video from the drone. Its so cool!! Here is my first try with it. Side note I forgot to focus the Mavic I thought the crappy video was because of the livestream. But I was wrong...

Haha awesome video. Can't wait to get mine up in the air. What other camera were you using?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Question...does your live stream on Facebook show all the drone data just like you see it on the screen, or is it just clean video?

Question...does your live stream on Facebook show all the drone data just like you see it on the screen, or is it just clean video?
It looks almost identical to how your screen looks normally. Just has a little identifier in the corner for facebook.

It looks almost identical to how your screen looks normally. Just has a little identifier in the corner for facebook.

So the people viewing on Facebook will see all of the drone data clogging up the video feed on their end?

So the people viewing on Facebook will see all of the drone data clogging up the video feed on their end?
Ah sorry. No the facebook viewers only see the view from the camera and dont see all the flight data. They get a nice clean view.

Ah sorry. No the facebook viewers only see the view from the camera and dont see all the flight data. They get a nice clean view.

Ah, awesome! That was one of the biggest selling features of the Mavic for me. I do a lot of hiking in some pretty cool places, so being able to share that live with my friends from the air is going to be amazing! That is, if my Mavic ever arrives...I'm already missing one trip later this month. :(

Ah, awesome! That was one of the biggest selling features of the Mavic for me. I do a lot of hiking in some pretty cool places, so being able to share that live with my friends from the air is going to be amazing! That is, if my Mavic ever arrives...I'm already missing one trip later this month. :(

The places you hike have cellular connectivity?

For this to work you need to have good data connection. Otherwise they have to enjoy later.

The places you hike have cellular connectivity?

Yes so far I've been pretty lucky. On the East Coast I almost always have connectivity in Vermont and NH. When I'm out west in CA or CO it's a bit more spotty, but isn't awesome to know you have the option to broadcast live if you can get a good connection? :)

Yes so far I've been pretty lucky. On the East Coast I almost always have connectivity in Vermont and NH. When I'm out west in CA or CO it's a bit more spotty, but isn't awesome to know you have the option to broadcast live if you can get a good connection? :)

On the east coast if you don't already have it, get Verizon service if you can. I use Verizon on my work phone and I have AT&T for personal and I get virtually no service when hiking in the White Mountains NH or skiing in VT/ ME. I do a lot of back country ski touring and have learned cell phone service is dicey around here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22