DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Facebook Live Streaming - Stuttering Problem

Mykeee

Reactions
I have tried the Facebook Live streaming feature from the DJI Go 4 app using my Mavic Pro and each time it has resulted in a video that is very choppy/stuttered. See the link below for an example of one of the videos I live-streamed.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=WkV1aWQwT0RQbkxUOVJ1T3NlbXo1N0hzNHhpMVBn

Any ideas if there is something I am doing wrong, or is there a glitch in the app? I've searched online and it seems I am not the only one experiencing this, so I would assume it is a problem with the app.

I am currently having the same problem. Did you ever find out how to fix this issue?

If you have FB check this live streaming FB video made by a friend few weeks ago. He said he had very good LTE connection that day. The phone must be a galaxy S something, I can ask him if you'd like to know the model
PS better move to around 3 minutes

Lorenzo Castellini

If you have FB check this live streaming FB video made by a friend few weeks ago. He said he had very good LTE connection that day. The phone must be a galaxy S something, I can ask him if you'd like to know the model

Lorenzo Castellini
I don't have Facebook. If you can ask him what setting should he had his drone set on with the video that would be helpful because I am using an IPhone 7 and every time the video sucks so bad.

I use to have the same problem but I discovered that you have to start recording and then go live. Give that a try!

Lorenzo Castellini
Hahahah l'audio è memorabile

Reactions: Vilco
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada