DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Factory Butte Utah Close fly by, DJI FPV

Paleomanjim

Reactions
We are on a camping trip traveling all over the west. Utah is no doubt my favorite state for overall variety and beauty. This area at Factory Butte is remote and almost Alien in appearance. The area is mostly Badlands and steep eroded cliffs. A Mars Research facility is located nearby, seems appropriate! The natural beauty of this place is awesome! This video was done using the DJI FPV Drone, my favorite drone, with speeds between 32 mph to 62 mph. Enjoy.

Very nice!

We are on a camping trip traveling all over the west. Utah is no doubt my favorite state for overall variety and beauty. This area at Factory Butte is remote and almost Alien in appearance. The area is mostly Badlands and steep eroded cliffs. A Mars Research facility is located nearby, seems appropriate! The natural beauty of this place is awesome! This video was done using the DJI FPV Drone, my favorite drone, with speeds between 32 mph to 62 mph. Enjoy.

That was a great flight. I always wanted to spend a clear night on top of one of those in Utah. Rocks that are ready to break off and come tumbling down tomorrow or a thousand years from now are amazing to me. thanks for sharing.

That was a great flight. I always wanted to spend a clear night on top of one of those in Utah. Rocks that are ready to break off and come tumbling down tomorrow or a thousand years from now are amazing to me. thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Utah really does rock! Weather was extreme for us on this trip, heavy large hail on the drive early in followed by a dust storm that us wearing our masks inside the van. Then next morning clear skies and mostly sunny. Glad you liked the flight.

Beautiful video! I will be receiving my DJI FPV in a few days and look forward to eventually capturing awesome landscapes such asfpv drone this!
Thanks and glad you like the video. I bring the DJI FPV Drone as well as the Mini 2 on all my travels but admit that the FPV drone is the only one I fly much. Both great drones but cant beat the excitement of the FPV drone and the goggles view in real time!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne