DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Fall Colours

Chrislaf

Reactions
While finishing up processing my photos from 2022, I put together a compilation of 'garbage videos' taken when heading out/coming back from taking photos. I take 99% photos/panos. There was no effort in these clips to do smooth flying or cinematic filming. Most of the video was shot in around the area where I reside and some was shot on rest stops to and from Ottawa while driving one of my son's back to Uni. Some clips were shot using the Mavic 3s 7X tele lens and it's pretty hard to tell the difference which clips are done without in some cases - a testament to how good the 7X tele is!

The colours where beautiful this past fall.

Chris

Super smooth flying even if you don't think so:). Ottawa, eh? Looks like a beautiful place. Here's a look at fall colors in my neck of the woods. I won't embed it so as to not jump over your really nice vid but thought you might enjoy another view of fall. We pretty much have spruce, birch and aspen.

Awesome video

Reactions: dozzn
Super smooth flying even if you don't think so:). Ottawa, eh? Looks like a beautiful place. Here's a look at fall colors in my neck of the woods. I won't embed it so as to not jump over your really nice vid but thought you might enjoy another view of fall. We pretty much have spruce, birch and aspen.
Thanks.
Nice video too! You definitely live in a beautiful place. Alaska is definitely on my bucket list.

I have always been a stills photographer and never really did much video except for documenting sites of interest (orbits around abandoned places/ruins), but since I purchased the Mavic 3 awhile ago and saw the quality of the video footage from both the wide-angle and the 7X tele lens, I have been getting more interested in taking video.

My primary interest will continue to be photos/panos, but in 2023 I may focus more on improving my filmmaking skills in addition to the photos/panos I always take. There have been three game changers for me with the recent purchases of the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro: 1) has been the long battery life with both drones, 2) the great image quality of the MFT sensor on the Mavic 3 and 3) the 7X Tele lens on the Mavic 3.

Chris

Excellent video!
Keep up the good work! I’m looking forward to seeing the fall colors again someday lol

Excellent video!
Keep up the good work! I’m looking forward to seeing the fall colors again someday lol
Thank you! I was surprised at how much of the scrap video that I took could be cobbled together. The total scrap video I had was over 25 minutes, but nobodies going to want watch that much scrap video.

Chris

Reactions: dozzn