DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fast chargers

thomasthomas

Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with faster 3rd party charges? There are a few on amazon around 50 quid that promise parallel charges.

I haven't purchased one for the mavic 3 batteries yet, but I had one for my Mavic 2 and it worked great doing parallel charging - could charge all 4 batteries to full in about 75-90 minutes compared to the 75 minutes going 1 at a time.

The one I had was by Hanatora on Amazon, but I've also used the one by Powerextra and it worked just as good.

Same for me as the above poster - I have the Hanatora charger for the M2 and it works great, but I am not sure if they have been updated for the M3 batteries yet or not. The DJI multi charger is terrible, as not only does it charge batteries sequentially, it doesn't even have basic functions such as discharge or a balanced storage charge. $50 aftermarket chargers are far better (albeit physically larger).

Just be careful not to charge the batteries too fast - charging at "normal" speeds but 3 or 4 at a time is already a huge advantage, IMO there is no need to shorten the battery's lifespan with faster charging than necessary. The charger I have does not have adjustable charging rates but I believe some do.

I looked at this charger and decided that it lacked one important feature. With my Hanatora for a mavic 2 pro battery I can come in from flying and put all batteries in the charger and set the safe storage feature. Batteries that are still fully charged and batteries that are well down, such as 25%, are all charged/discharged to a safe storage level.

Maybe I don't understand the specs for the one from eliExpress, but I think if you place a fully charged M3 battery on it the battery will not be discharged to a safe storage level.

Am I wrong?

The ali express charger makes no mention of a balanced charge or a balanced storage charge, so I would confirm that before buying. I also don't see anything about discharge capability unless I missed it.

Does anyone have any experience with faster 3rd party charges? There are a few on amazon around 50 quid that promise parallel charges.
I've been using this 45w45 w adapter-1.jpgAdapter with USB-C plug for RC Pro.jpgAdapter with USB-C plug for RC Pro.jpg Dell charger for my M3 and it certainly charges the the Remote Controller rapidly.

I looked at this charger and decided that it lacked one important feature. With my Hanatora for a mavic 2 pro battery I can come in from flying and put all batteries in the charger and set the safe storage feature. Batteries that are still fully charged and batteries that are well down, such as 25%, are all charged/discharged to a safe storage level.

Maybe I don't understand the specs for the one from eliExpress, but I think if you place a fully charged M3 battery on it the battery will not be discharged to a safe storage level.

Am I wrong?
The allied charger has 2 charging modes , regular charging & safe storage charging

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d