DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fatshark HDo2 question

gcopter1

Reactions
I'm looking to find out from actual users, wether the image displayed in these goggles, when using the HDMI input, is rounded, as describes / seen on YT videos?

I plan to use these googles connected to the RC controller of the DJI Air3, via a USB-C to HDMI adapter and am wondering just how inmersive the image is.

Would I be able to see the image from the RC duplicated on the goggles or, would there be format issue, as in , as have been described by users flying analog FPV systems, as looking thru a barrel inside of a square?

You will see exactly what you see on the screen
NOW if you are not used to using goggles then it will take you a little time to get yourself accustomed to them. I am not quite sure what you specifically asking, but the first time you use goggles you will most likely not like it much. It takes time. Once you have flown for a bit you will become used to the goggles and they will look clear and more natual . Analog and digital are two different animals and analog takes most people (me) longer to get used to due to the static you wont have that problem with digital.

Reactions: gcopter1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne