DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Faulty New Mavic Air 2

Freddy2020

Reactions
After receiving a new drone for my birthday I encountered a calibration problem within 4 hours of use. Service support could not rectify and told me there is no factory reset for this model. They could not send me a return label and were not prepared to replace as I had it for 8 weeks. Being in isolation I felt annoyed the customer service would not help me as flying the drone was very theraputic and I was told that is their policy. DJI you have a fantastic product and I accept there will always be problems with any product but it's how you deal with it when things go wrong that matter.
To my delight my retailer on hearing of my dialema sent out a replacement and picked up the faulty drone by courier so happy days and I shall look forward to many hours of flying. I appreciate all the tips and advice on this forum and I hope I am able to contribute in a positive manner in the future.

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad your retailer had a heart and replaced your MA2. Now you can get back to learning all about it from our fellow forum members.

You‘ll see advice like “read the manual,“ but another key factoid I like to share is to use the search function before posting a question. Questions are certainly welcome, but you don’t want to be the guy who posts the same question already asked earlier in the day.

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad your retailer had a heart and replaced your MA2. Now you can get back to learning all about it from our fellow forum members.

You‘ll see advice like “read the manual,“ but another key factoid I like to share is to use the search function before posting a question. Questions are certainly welcome, but you don’t want to be the guy who posts the same question already asked earlier in the day.

Happy flying!
Thank you

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Good to hear your retailer made it right for you, there are still a lot of reputable companies willing to back what they sell. Lately we only hear the negative side of everything and everyone, it’s sad!

Welcome to the forum. Happy to hear that it all worked out for you. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue