DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FB live streaming

JohnnyD913

Reactions
It says in order to FB stream one needs WiFi.
BS!
EVERYTIME o streamed up til last night I tried it with WiFi and had bad latency.
Last night I went live using cellular only
And guess what??

It went flawless..
So yes cellular works better with my mavic
Pro

Reactions: Ex Coelis and Dedal
It says in order to FB stream one needs WiFi.
BS!
EVERYTIME o streamed up til last night I tried it with WiFi and had bad latency.
Last night I went live using cellular only
And guess what??

It went flawless..
So yes cellular works better with my mavic
Pro
I have never been able to get FB live to work while flying my MPP. It worked once and then never again. Never really understood why or how. It all looks like it was working on the app but then never actually broadcasted. I only knew that it didn't broadcast because FB didn't keep a copy of the video like it did that first time.

Really weird. I am sure there is a better solution than the go 4 version but it hasn't been worth the effort for me to find a solution.

I have never been able to get FB live to work while flying my MPP. It worked once and then never again. Never really understood why or how. It all looks like it was working on the app but then never actually broadcasted. I only knew that it didn't broadcast because FB didn't keep a copy of the video like it did that first time.

Really weird. I am sure there is a better solution than the go 4 version but it hasn't been worth the effort for me to find a solution.

Last night I DID NOT use WiFi as recommended for live stream but instead use cellular.
I also set my iPhone XR to 1080 at 60 fps..

It worked flawlessly.
Not lag or latency at all..

Last night I DID NOT use WiFi as recommended for live stream but instead use cellular.
I also set my iPhone XR to 1080 at 60 fps..

It worked flawlessly.
Not lag or latency at all..
Thats cool. I never tried using wifi. I was always just strong cellular service. I will have to mess with it again for giggles though I just got the smart controller so I'm not in the same situation any more. I should try it with the Pixel 3 data and then again with the smart controller tethered to the pixel 3 data. :) I mean since I have more time stuck at home than I know what to do with. :)

Thats cool. I never tried using wifi. I was always just strong cellular service. I will have to mess with it again for giggles though I just got the smart controller so I'm not in the same situation any more. I should try it with the Pixel 3 data and then again with the smart controller tethered to the pixel 3 data. :) I mean since I have more time stuck at home than I know what to do with. :)

yea that how I social distance plus entertain a few..
Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll