DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Streaming to Youtube from Air2S on iPhone

BrAinZ

Reactions
I was trying to set up my Air2S to Live Stream to my YouTube channel today, but frustratingly, I just couldn't get it to work :(
I watched all the Youtube help videos I could find, but on those it just works... on mine it doesn't :(

I am using an iPhone 13 Pro, and have a good string 5G network signal. I've put in all the correct settings etc, but it just drops out of the Live streaming after about 20 seconds with a "starting livestream failed...." error.

The weird thing is that when I got home, I tested it while connected to my home network and it did work, just won't work when connected to my mobile network.
Surely that's not right? It can't be limited to only stream when at home or on a wifi network.. can it?

If it helps, I'm on the Three mobile phone network in the UK, and as a I say, it's a nice strong 5G signal (that's actually very fast where I am).

Does anyone have any ideas please?

I was trying to set up my Air2S to Live Stream to my YouTube channel today, but frustratingly, I just couldn't get it to work :(
I watched all the Youtube help videos I could find, but on those it just works... on mine it doesn't :(

I am using an iPhone 13 Pro, and have a good string 5G network signal. I've put in all the correct settings etc, but it just drops out of the Live streaming after about 20 seconds with a "starting livestream failed...." error.

The weird thing is that when I got home, I tested it while connected to my home network and it did work, just won't work when connected to my mobile network.
Surely that's not right? It can't be limited to only stream when at home or on a wifi network.. can it?

If it helps, I'm on the Three mobile phone network in the UK, and as a I say, it's a nice strong 5G signal (that's actually very fast where I am).

Does anyone have any ideas please?
This information might help.

Attachments

• IMG_4734.jpeg
    IMG_4734.jpeg
    739.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 26
Try using Restream as an intermediary. Very forgiving…

Good video on livestreaming DJI drones on Instagram here. This channel also has a playlist of videos dedicated to livestreaming DJI drones on other platforms (YouTube, Facebook, etc)

Livestream to Instagram from a DJI Drone - SOLVED!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne