DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode in CE area

I can can confirm the pop-up is back and the cancel option is there. I am on the FCC hack in CE region. (and on the latest firmware)
Did u have to redo the FCC Hack after updating to latest version of GO4 App on Ios?

Yeah, still on FCC here in a CE region. Updating the firmware on both my iPhone and the Air did not effect it. The annoying popup is back but if thats as bad as it gets then I can live with it.

Reactions: InvisibleName
It is a very simple trick to be able to use Litchi on iOS.

1. start at DJI GO 4
  2. in flight turn off DJI Go and turn on Litchi
  3. we fly on Litchi, before landing we close Litchi and run DJI GO
  4. we land on DJI GO and we have still FCC

It is a very simple trick to be able to use Litchi on iOS.

1. start at DJI GO 4
  2. in flight turn off DJI Go and turn on Litchi
  3. we fly on Litchi, before landing we close Litchi and run DJI GO
  4. we land on DJI GO and we have still FCC
Are you sure this trick works? Won’t it disconnect the drone midflight? Have you tried it with waypoint missions?

Yes, I'm sure. The drone does not disconnect when I change the application. The Litchi missions work properly - I checked too.

So, just now I thought I'd finally change to FCC mode to see if I could notice a difference with signal break up to the screen as occasionally I've seen some stuttering (Fairly rare).

Have S8 in developer mode and Fake GPS running. Confirmed it by going to Google Maps and it thought I was in US rather than UK. Fired up Go4 app and it popped up with the message that WLAN in new region, do I want to change. Selected OK, went into app and still 13 2.4Ghz channels rather than the 11 if in FCC.

Restarted controller and phone apps several times and not once could I get it to only have the 11 channels.

Anyone else found this lately? Could it be due to the latest DJO Go4 app or RC Firmware?

So, just now I thought I'd finally change to FCC mode to see if I could notice a difference with signal break up to the screen as occasionally I've seen some stuttering (Fairly rare).

Have S8 in developer mode and Fake GPS running. Confirmed it by going to Google Maps and it thought I was in US rather than UK. Fired up Go4 app and it popped up with the message that WLAN in new region, do I want to change. Selected OK, went into app and still 13 2.4Ghz channels rather than the 11 if in FCC.

Restarted controller and phone apps several times and not once could I get it to only have the 11 channels.

Anyone else found this lately? Could it be due to the latest DJO Go4 app or RC Firmware?
Depending where you were in the process, you should have selected no, because it would think it was in USA and you don’t want to change back.

Depending where you were in the process, you should have selected no, because it would think it was in USA and you don’t want to change back.
I'm in UK. I tried OK and Dismiss but each time never got to the 11 channels

I'll try again another day.

Apparently since the latest update we need to do the following:

Yes, there are now 2 more steps with the new firmware. When you enable fake location, go to your phone settings, location settings, on 'improve accuracy' turn off 'wifi scanning', and then change 'locating method' to 'battery saving mode'. Enter dji go app and it should change to fcc. Once that's done just change your location settings back to normal. Let me know if this works for you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky