DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Superimpactor you should install from PC or laptop with Windows. The computer also need itunes installed.
Can not you make me a little video tutorial with your phone? please, I do not speak english and google translation is not great so if by passion of the drone you can do with your phone a small video of 5 minutes I thank you very much

Reactions: anfetgen
Is this a one-time setting, or will it switch back to CE if you use the standard app on Android later?

Yes unfortunately it only works with the app modified on IOS. So then change to CE mode. I have Android and I do not want to switch to IOS. I'll wait for a hack on android.
I hope soon

As far I know, it is only FCC ID.

You can changed to FCC by DJI go Mod only. For now only Iphone can works with FCC hack.

1. Download IPA file. i had success with 4.3.0 instead 4.3.1
2. Install superimpactor, enter your appleID
3. Install the IPA
4. Copy tweak.js from ddzobov to ipa using itunes
5. Set the FCC mode on iphone/ipad
6. Done
But where to find this IPA file? I install superImpactor but nothing on IPA

Attachments

• 20180916_213700.jpg
    20180916_213700.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
I connected the iPhone, I opened the application Superimpactor but nothing IPA file

Attachments

• 20180916_215033.jpg
    20180916_215033.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
I am struggling to sort my mavic 2. The range is crap in ce mode. Any chance you can put a detailed way of sorting it to fcc mode please. I’m using a I pad mini. No doubt a lot of people will want to improve the mavic 2

I am struggling to sort my mavic 2. The range is crap in ce mode. Any chance you can put a detailed way of sorting it to fcc mode please. I’m using a I pad mini. No doubt a lot of people will want to improve the mavic 2
Hi to you. You are French ? Me yes I am and galley to try to switch to Fcc mode. guys do not give a lot of details it's hard

Is there a way to check that the Mavic Pro is in FCC mode other than going to the WIFI-settings in the GO4 app? And what about Boost mode? Is that safe to use?

Is there a way to check that the Mavic Pro is in FCC mode other than going to the WIFI-settings in the GO4 app? And what about Boost mode? Is that safe to use?
I don’t think us in the uk can switch to fcc

With the early Phantoms you could do something similar and if used routinely wifi units tended to fail due to overheating presumably.
There really isn't much need when the limiting factor (on FCC) is battery life.
The CE reduced power for no rational reason is another matter.
On early Phantoms you just turned a screw on the back. :rolleyes:

You can with the modified app which spoofs the location I think
Playing around with it. It says “ settings changing to country regulations” maybe that is telling me it’s switched from ce to fcc and visa versa

Hi, I tried this procedure but it does not work. I must have missed a step. When I connect my Iphone and I click on the apple in the software superImpactor, I see my phone and my number, but qd I click on Account Manager, there is nothing information. the same when I click on the Revoke Certificate tab, it still has nothing. There are missing steps in the links, I asked several times but nobody wants to make a tutorial mind with the camera of his phone. In case you want to do a tutorial I will give you Mona train mail.
Thanks

you need a Developer account at Apple to sign the patched .ipa

Apple Developer

if you use the free account you need to sign the app every week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242