DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Field of Dreams movie location

rustysteel

Reactions
My wife and I visited the Field of Dreams movie location in Iowa recently which is an active baseball field and the house is also available for tour. I was amazed that drones are welome here. I did a short video to get the overview. SOUND ON

Yes, you can even walk out of the corn onto the field(check it out)!

Im rather new at video so bear with me...

My wife and I visited the Field of Dreams movie location in Iowa recently which is an active baseball field and the house is also available for tour. I was amazed that drones are welome here. I did a short video to get the overview. SOUND ON

Nice!

Reactions: rustysteel

I loved it...especially the first scene and the reveal of the field.

Dale
Miami

That's fine media!

Wow. Very well done!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams