DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Field of Dreams Video - from the sky

Reactions
Site
www.enhancedexposuremedia.com
If you're like me, you're getting excited to check out the Cubs and Reds game from the Field of Dreams tonight! With that spirit in mind, I want to share a video I shot back in 2019 and edited earlier this summer. It's the Field of Dreams in all of its beauty, before the stadium was built next door. It features a stunning sunset, my son running the bases, plus a father and son emerging from the cornfield, just like the film.

I'll also attach a few images I took as well:

Field of Dreams still w BL-EEM watermark-8.jpgField of Dreams still w BL-EEM watermark-7.jpgField of Dreams still w BL-EEM watermark-5.jpg

That was fantastic!!
I was there a few weeks back and was amazed they still allow drones there. Loved your video!

If you're like me, you're getting excited to check out the Cubs and Reds game from the Field of Dreams tonight! With that spirit in mind, I want to share a video I shot back in 2019 and edited earlier this summer. It's the Field of Dreams in all of its beauty, before the stadium was built next door. It features a stunning sunset, my son running the bases, plus a father and son emerging from the cornfield, just like the film.

I'll also attach a few images I took as well:

View attachment 153149View attachment 153150View attachment 153151
Very well done!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd