DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filiming Fireworks

We all know the rules, makes no sense to me why you have to remind flyers

With all due respect, it doesn’t hurt to remind folks about the rules. Otherwise, remind me not to hang out with you while you handle a gun that you assume isn’t loaded.

Reactions: MS Coast
I was tasked last year to video the British Firework Championships. The footage below was taken with a Yuneec H520 and E90 camera, so the Mavic 2 Pro has the same size sensor, so is good in low light. You would want to turn off autofocus and set manual focus to infinity. Depth of field is not an issue with a Mavic 2 Pro, so f stop around 2.8 - 4. Shutter I had at 1/60, iso 1600. This year I'm planning to video the same competition using my Mavic 2 Pro, remember to turn off the front leg leds.

Wow. Amazing video work!

I was tasked last year to video the British Firework Championships. The footage below was taken with a Yuneec H520 and E90 camera, so the Mavic 2 Pro has the same size sensor, so is good in low light. You would want to turn off autofocus and set manual focus to infinity. Depth of field is not an issue with a Mavic 2 Pro, so f stop around 2.8 - 4. Shutter I had at 1/60, iso 1600. This year I'm planning to video the same competition using my Mavic 2 Pro, remember to turn off the front leg leds.
Thank you for the advice!

Reactions: clydesur
Thanks for the advice especially the autofocus. I did Legoland on my Mavic 2 but this year my Mavic 3. Lot of good shots but noticed it tried to auto focus as I got closer to the fireworks themself.

Reactions: CKWUSA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS