DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filming low and slow can really help with a more cinematic look.

Nice work. Killer footage. Very impressive.
I was able to capture this mostly empty lake this morning here in Oregon. I have been really concentrating on getting lower to what I am filming so the camera appears to be on a dolly instead of a typical drone shot.I used the Mavic Air for this and am really amazed at how nice this little camera is. I have lugged gear out to this same spot a few times before and found myself laughing at how small my camera bag was today! :) Hope you enjoy and really hope to see more footage from you guys!

I was able to capture this mostly empty lake this morning here in Oregon. I have been really concentrating on getting lower to what I am filming so the camera appears to be on a dolly instead of a typical drone shot.I used the Mavic Air for this and am really amazed at how nice this little camera is. I have lugged gear out to this same spot a few times before and found myself laughing at how small my camera bag was today! :) Hope you enjoy and really hope to see more footage from you guys!
Very nice, thanks for sharing. The. Music really sets the mood

Wow, beautiful shots. I never thought Fern Ridge Reservoir could look so good! Congrats!

Very well done. I love the last shot.

Nice job, I especially liked the bit at the end with The Sun reflecting on the water

Well done!!!!!!!Thumbswayup:)

Hope you enjoy and really hope to see more footage from you guys!

Played on my 52-inch HDTV (even if only 1080p) at full screen, in theater view and wearing headphones, this is lovely footage.

I especially like the way your cuts flow with the changing movements in the music.

Bravo!

P.S. Are you willing to provide the technical details, i.e., ISO, shutter speed, resolution/fps, ND filter, source of music?

Reactions: Priest
Nice video. Do you mind of I ask where you get your music? Im looking for more alternatives

Good stuff! and, for once some music that is appropriate and not irritating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure