DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filmora 9

Filmora 10 is what I use and would recommend if you're not up to par with Davinci Resolve.

Filmora 10 is what I use and would recommend if you're not up to par with Davinci Resolve.
I have started to use the free version, and wanted to purchase the full version but I cant access the payment section on their website...did you have problems with this...Its almost like their website page wont load fully..

I have started to use the free version, and wanted to purchase the full version but I cant access the payment section on their website...did you have problems with this...Its almost like their website page wont load fully..
I had no problems. I'm not sure if you can call them. You could try another browser maybe. If you can access this page they have online chat support. Wondershare Support Center or
Call us
United States:+1 (442) 245-3674
Canada:+1 (442) 245-3674
Asia:+1 (855) 808-1885
Europe:+44 808 169 7181
Other:+1 (844) 326-5975
Mon~Fri, 24 hours a day

Reactions: jimlips
I use Filmora X (10) and am pretty happy with it. It lets you do some pretty cool stuff, at a reasonable price. I did pay for the "lifetime free upgrade" option, so I don't have to keep paying for each new major revision.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ottog