DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filmora9 - cannot export video

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey All,

Downloaded Filmora v9 (free edition) and was able to trim clips, add sound etc. Of course my "exported video" has the big ugly watermark appearing (blocking the lower third of the clip) so if I decided to use this I'll have to buy it that's fine.

Only thing I noticed is that when I try to create another video and then try to export that I run into a problem. Namely that when I click the Export button (or even if I do Export -> Create Video) then nothing at all happens. No dialog pops up, no error message are obvious. Not really sure what's up. Guessing it's not that the trial version only allows you to export once ?

Any ideas ? Maybe I'm doing something dumb.

Thanks Ronan.

Dont really know... make sure your GPU acceleration is not checked (turned off) in the settings. I have the program(paid version) and it use to crash when I tried to export until I turned that setting off.

Hey All,

Downloaded Filmora v9 (free edition) and was able to trim clips, add sound etc. Of course my "exported video" has the big ugly watermark appearing (blocking the lower third of the clip) so if I decided to use this I'll have to buy it that's fine.

Only thing I noticed is that when I try to create another video and then try to export that I run into a problem. Namely that when I click the Export button (or even if I do Export -> Create Video) then nothing at all happens. No dialog pops up, no error message are obvious. Not really sure what's up. Guessing it's not that the trial version only allows you to export once ?

Any ideas ? Maybe I'm doing something dumb.

Thanks Ronan.
Free addition gives you the watermark no way of getting around this sorry for late reply

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji