DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filters and more filters...

kislawa

Reactions
I readed shi... loads of threads and finally i decided to go with polar pro cinema series nd filters for my mavic. My budget is tight and i need help to choose. 4,8,16 nd with polarization (i don't need it) or 8,16,32.

My question is do you really need nd4 (in what condition you use it). I don't had fps ocd, I'm quite happy with
results you can achieve with 24fps and shutter around 100.

And the same about 32 - isn't it overkill? Im worried that it will be to bright, but in the same time i had to put shutter around 2000 because of bright sunlight.

So should I pick up 4 or 32 ;)

edit: Video use only
edit2: not interested ind any other brands

ND4-Best use at dusk/dawn in relatively low lighting

ND8-Best use in partly cloudy conditions

ND16-Best use in sunny lighting conditions

You want the ND 32...that gives 5 stops reduction and would bring the 2000th down to a 60th, which is about right.

You want the ND 32...that gives 5 stops reduction and would bring the 2000th down to a 60th, which is about right.

Agree. I have the ND 16, and around 45 minutes after sunrise I need 1/160 or faster shutter speed (ISO 100).

Does anyone make a 16ND that is also a Circular Polarizer? I had one for my Phantom 3 from Snake River Prototyping and it was perfect, but I can't find one for the Mavic now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett