DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally! No more stick removal.

How do you like the charge in case feature? Schuko plug wasn’t familiar to me. Thanks

Im ready to order the same case on amazon. They have a size up from that where you can store prop guards or a tablet. But can’t find it on the Canadian amazon store. So for now will get the same as you have.

Tell us about the in case charging. How does it work? Can you snap a few pics to share?

It's a bit annoying that we have such a stupidly shaped wall adapter for UK and no case seems to be able to accommodate it neatly.

This is my crude ruck sac set up. Mavic Mini pack, Sony Camera HX90, osmo pocket, joby tripod, osmo reach extension, numberous attachments, a box of batteries with bits & pieces and rode mic, an old (finely cracked screen) pixel 3 XL (used as my permanent screen and only connected via hotspot so no interference) and a 20000mah power bank i picked up for $15 in Abu Dhabi airport!

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_115126.jpg
    IMG_20200322_115126.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200322_115136.jpg
    IMG_20200322_115136.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: Mrveronn
It's a bit annoying that we have such a stupidly shaped wall adapter for UK and no case seems to be able to accommodate it neatly.

Apple have a 18W with foldable pins, quite small and square, it’s USB-C so would need a new cable. I’m wondering if it’s same as DJI one in fly more? Same specs? Charge the same?

18W USB-C Power Adapter

I’ve heard flying without sticks is better ie more control ?
I couldn’t find out because I can’t remove mine ??‍♂️

Same here. I don't remove the sticks in the case of the fly more combo.

Yep - me either. I read this thread an scratch my head. Seems like a solution without a problem. Fully admit - new guy, I may be missing something. My Flymo case doesn't argue with me if I leave the sticks on the controller....

Reactions: RogerDH
Yep - me either. I read this thread an scratch my head. Seems like a solution without a problem. Fully admit - new guy, I may be missing something. My Flymo case doesn't argue with me if I leave the sticks on the controller....
LOL, I was too embarrassed to admit that I hadn't actually tried it until SirrRoyston's post. :p Thumbswayup

Mark me as another oblivious person. I've always left the sticks on and haven't seen any issues with the flymore case.

I have no problem with leaving the sticks on with my mini stored in the fly more case. I did add joystick guards that cost $8.00.

Never remove my sticks fits ok in the flymore case. But I prefer yours all day long. Nice find.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078