DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally, no wind

Very interesting and nice video.

I do have a couple of constructive comments. Nice smooth takeoff but when you get above the surrounding landscape the scenes of your town seem a little dark, darker than the video of the bell tower, for example.

All of your scenes are long enough to be pleasing to the eye but some of the transitions seem a little abrupt. I like using a one second overlap of each scene so the video fades smoothly from one scene to the next.

You said you shot in 4K but the sharpness I would expect is not there. Perhaps sharpness was lost in the rendering you used for uploading. To internet.

I look forward to see other videos you shoot in the future.

Very interesting and nice video.

I do have a couple of constructive comments. Nice smooth takeoff but when you get above the surrounding landscape the scenes of your town seem a little dark, darker than the video of the bell tower, for example.

All of your scenes are long enough to be pleasing to the eye but some of the transitions seem a little abrupt. I like using a one second overlap of each scene so the video fades smoothly from one scene to the next.

You said you shot in 4K but the sharpness I would expect is not there. Perhaps sharpness was lost in the rendering you used for uploading. To internet.

I look forward to see other videos you shoot in the future.
Thanks for the comments. I only have one ND filter at the moment and the 16 was probably a little too strong. As I do no post processing I can't correct the exposure levels.

I get your point on the transitions, and I actually took out the fades! Until I get more comfortable with things I'm not committing to one piece of software or buying add ons so I'm hopeful it will improve over time.

I've had the MA for just a week and there is much still to learn. Your comments are most helpful as I'll take all and any pointers right now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs