DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Financing

Must got a job ya think.?
I was thinking during his initial post that if this thread went on for much longer, he’d eventually turn 18. It did...and he probably did, too. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Honestly, best not. What's your plan if you crash the drone after having it for a week? You'll still be on the hook for the payments, but you won't have anything. Why not make the installment payments to yourself for a few months, and buy for cash?

Reactions: pelagic_one
There's a lot of good advice here, and patience is a virtue. We all know what its like to really want something you can taste it, and from my personal experience - buying it on installments or credit makes it taste - not as good honestly. A lot of us are talking from experience, and if we had a chance we would tell our younger selves the exact same thing: save your money, hustle a bit harder, and see where the best deal is.

This is a perfect opportunity to set a habit that can serve you well into the future. There are adults 2-3x your age that haven't figured that out yet. It was smart of you to ask, which tells me maybe a part of you recognizes it too. I'll promise you you'll appreciate it more when you've done it the financially responsible way.

Reactions: pelagic_one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs