DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find my Mavic"

You can get the last recorded position from the app but that's not going to help if the aircraft moved from that location after the downlink was lost, unless you manage to get the RC and app to reconnect with the aircraft before it crashes/runs out of battery/shuts down etc.

Reactions: WAXMAN
If you understand how to read the flight logs, it's often possible to use that information to locate the landing spot or at least get close enough to start searching in the right area.

You can upload your flight log here and some knowledgeable site members will examine the flight log and help you pinpoint the most probable spot to search . Things like speed of wind, wind direction, stick inputs , motor speeds , etc will be taken into account to help scale down the area to be searched. I have observed time and time again that this information proves invaluable to the search efforts.

You can also mount an external tracking device that will help. Popular tracking modules include the Trackimo.

Have you lost your drone or are you asking for general knowledge?

If my M2P does not RTH is there a feature to" find my Mavic" which can be used to locate or return it?
The best solution is to get a good understanding of RTH and how it works.
RTH is very reliable and if you understand it and the few things that can cause RTH problems like strong headwinds, flying behind obstacles etc, it would be very rare to have any RTH problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard