DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding batteries for mavic mini

Cmatuz13

Reactions
I made the mistake of buying the mavic mini basic combo that only comes with 1 battery, does anyone know where I can find more. I have checked DJI directly, Amazon, fry’s electronics, Best Buy and a bunch of different random web searches. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I saw some on ebay. The prices are ridiculous. Not sure if the pirates have had a chance to produce knock offs of the batteries. Ebay and amazon are let the buyer beware.

For the most part, amazon is legit as long as you make sure it's a amazon prime sale. I would never buy anything unless its shipped by amazon. Even better if its shipped and sold by amazon. Prime protects the buyer from knock offs.

i ordered an extra battery from a well known DJI registered dealer in the UK on december the 1st ,and was told it would be with me in 5 days ,that came and went and then i had an Email from them saying there supplier was not shipping till the new year, currently the hopeful date is now the 2nd of feb but i won't be holding my breath

i ordered an extra battery from a well known DJI registered dealer in the UK on december the 1st ,and was told it would be with me in 5 days ,that came and went and then i had an Email from them saying there supplier was not shipping till the new year, currently the hopeful date is now the 2nd of feb but i won't be holding my breath
I think I must have bought a new battery from the same place. This was mid-December 2019.
I paid for the batteries. They thanked me for my payment. Next thing came another email from them saying "The batteries were temporarily out of stock". And sorry to say that we don't anticipate getting a new delivery until mid to late January 2020 FFS!!! Been so long now. I can,t remember who they were. Don't hold your breath. I contacted them saying that I was very disappointed that they took my money, knowing full well that they never had the item in stock to send me I think we can kiss our money goodbye.
Dave in the UK

Reactions: old man mavic
I think I must have bought a new battery from the same place. This was mid-December 2019.
I paid for the batteries. They thanked me for my payment. Next thing came another email from them saying "The batteries were temporarily out of stock". And sorry to say that we don't anticipate getting a new delivery until mid to late January 2020 FFS!!! Been so long now. I can,t remember who they were. Don't hold your breath. I contacted them saying that I was very disappointed that they took my money, knowing full well that they never had the item in stock to send me I think we can kiss our money goodbye.
Dave in the UK
i won't be kissing mine goodbye any time soon i used paypal,and if things don't happen soon i will be invoking their protection scheme,does DD ring a bell

Reactions: pelagic_one
I made the mistake of buying the mavic mini basic combo that only comes with 1 battery, does anyone know where I can find more. I have checked DJI directly, Amazon, fry’s electronics, Best Buy and a bunch of different random web searches. Any info is greatly appreciated.
There are knock offs from China on Amazon for $64.00, but they ship from China so it will be a long wait.

Same thing... I ordered back the first of December through Amazon with some "HuDang " company and the shipping date keeps changing... i finally cancelled the order and asked for a refund. I think this company is just taking payments and the batteries are still being made... and will be shipped when they get a load of them... it would be nice if someone could actually communicate with DJI and get a real answer from them.... they do respond to emails you just have to be prepared to wade through the auto responses... and auto follow up emails...

I bought a FMC in Nov and an extra battery from FDS beginning of Dec and received it in three days. Now I’m happy to have four batteries. Anticipation is always an advantage.

I spoke with Rep at local DJI store and he stated that the batteries most likely will not be shipping out until after the Chinese New Year which is Jan 25th 2020.

So mid feb for batteries ? DJI drones always have battery shortages typically first 3 months or so into the product lifecycle, I think Mavic pro might have been even longer. Luckily I've already got 4batts with the yx charger to keep me flying ?

I think there about $29 on Ali express if you don’t mind waiting a month.

I think there about $29 on Ali express if you don’t mind waiting a month.
I purchased 2 batteries on AliExpress on Dec. 14th. On the same day I received an email that "order...has been paid successfully" and my Visa account said the same thing. On December 15th I received an email from AliExpress that "order #...has been shipped." On January 3rd. I was checking the shipping progress of this and another order only to notice that the "shipper cancelled order." I did not receive an email, then or since. I initiated a dispute and received the following message from AliExpress, "Reminder: Normally buyer will receive the refund in 3-20 business days." My Visa account has now been credited.

My 2 cents re Ali; cheaper is not necessarily better.

following a recent conversation with the DJI supplier i use for spares in the UK, i have been assured that my 4th MM battery will be on its way to me on the 4th of Feb, i ordered it on the 18th dec 2019 only good thing is when i placed my order it was priced at £45 and now the price is quoted as £55 on their web site

I purchased 2 batteries on AliExpress on Dec. 14th. On the same day I received an email that "order...has been paid successfully" and my Visa account said the same thing. On December 15th I received an email from AliExpress that "order #...has been shipped." On January 3rd. I was checking the shipping progress of this and another order only to notice that the "shipper cancelled order." I did not receive an email, then or since. I initiated a dispute and received the following message from AliExpress, "Reminder: Normally buyer will receive the refund in 3-20 business days." My Visa account has now been credited.

My 2 cents re Ali; cheaper is not necessarily better.
Yes 100% true, not cheaper if you value your time and sanity.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J