DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding Intelligent Flight Modes in the Go 4 App

JFreeman

Reactions
I read and watched videos until I know EVERYTHING about the Intelligent Flight modes........except how to enter/ find them from the flight screen while the Mavic is flying!! Can anyone tell me where to enter the Intelligent Flight modes?

I read and watched videos until I know EVERYTHING about the Intelligent Flight modes........except how to enter/ find them from the flight screen while the Mavic is flying!! Can anyone tell me where to enter the Intelligent Flight modes?
Tap the controller icon over on the left side of your screen:
i-jKJ3CTd-M.jpg

And it brings up this page:
i-DGLPDx8-M.jpg

Slide that page to the left and you get a second page:
i-TGNdg2V-M.jpg

Tap the controller icon over on the left side of your screen:
i-jKJ3CTd-M.jpg

And it brings up this page:
i-DGLPDx8-M.jpg

Slide that page to the left and you get a second page:
i-TGNdg2V-M.jpg
Thanks for your help! I don’t recall seeing that controller icon there, but I’ll look harder next time I get it out

The programmable 5d button will get you there too. just push it in; as in straight down. I'm not sure if I programmed it that way or if it was a default setting, but its settings can be customized.

The programmable 5d button will get you there too. just push it in; as in straight down. I'm not sure if I programmed it that way or if it was a default setting, but its settings can be customized.

Thanks Wilbur. I’ll check it out.

Pushing in is the same as up or down (I forget which). Makes me think that isn't 5D, but rather 4D+.

If your a Play Station guy it's the equivalent to R3. I agree on the 4D. I've wondered that too. Just not enough to investigate. Nice observation.

Thanks Wilbur, but I’m too old to be a Play Station guy! When I was a kid, GI Joes were still the hot item!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie