DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finger panning gimbal in waypoint missions with m2p and ma2?

elicht

Reactions
Searching through posts and YouTube videos didn't give me a definitive answer. Is it possible to finger pan the gimbal during waypoints 2.0 missions (or any app for that matter) using the Mavic 2 Pro and or Mavic Air 2? I see they both do the undocumented function, and I think the Inspire series and maybe p4p2 can?
Thanks in advance, I really need this function videoing cliffs and my Parrot only let's me adjust elevation during its preplanned missions.

Searching through posts and YouTube videos didn't give me a definitive answer. Is it possible to finger pan the gimbal during waypoints 2.0 missions (or any app for that matter) using the Mavic 2 Pro and or Mavic Air 2? I see they both do the undocumented function, and I think the Inspire series and maybe p4p2 can?
Thanks in advance, I really need this function videoing cliffs and my Parrot only let's me adjust elevation during its preplanned missions.
You should be able to. The Inspire does it at any time by tapping on the screen and you can also yaw the gimbal with the gimbal wheels on the remote on the inspire. Furthermore, the Cendence remote for the inspire has gimbal control wheels on both sides of the remote (exposure control is moved to the extra buttons on the face of the remote) so you can map one to control gimbal yaw and one to control gimbal pitch while keeping both hands on the control sticks.

One thing you can absolutely do for sure on the M2 is set your waypoint mission settings so that you can still yaw the entire aircraft manually during a waypoint mission which gives you more fine control over the camera.

Reactions: elicht
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69