DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fire tablet problem

phototom1

Reactions
Experimenting with a fire7 today all was well until I hit video record ok there but when I hit video stop the monitor went back to the fire home screen. I had to restart DJI go 4 app again why??? I landed drone prior to restart of app for safety sake.

Interesting.

I too am using the 7 in fire tablet. Haven’t encountered any problems so far. Did you install the google play store etc to make it think it’s an android?

Reactions: TampaTC
I have been using the Fire tablet until this weekend Started having connection issues and the video feed stopped working. Was worried that something was broken with my equipment. Switched to an approved version IPad and the connection was perfect again. Could it be that a DJI software update made the fire incompatible?

I don't know know
I too am using the 7 in fire tablet. Haven’t encountered any problems so far. Did you install the google play store etc to make it think it’s an android?
I'm not very familiar with the Fire but I thought it was Android with some Amazon tweaks. Like the versions on our cellphones are all modified by Samsung, LG etc. Then further by the carrier.

I don't know know I'm not very familiar with the Fire but I thought it was Android with some Amazon tweaks. Like the versions on our cellphones are all modified by Samsung, LG etc. Then further by the carrier.
Amazon goes far and beyond the "tweaks" other cellphone manufacturers put in place. It's android based but pretty locked down.

Reactions: freightshaker
I think it is basically and Android, but Amazon pretty well locks it down. Following the instructions on the following link will let you install all of the good apps including the Play Store.

Reactions: freightshaker
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife