DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware/App Update Notification/Website?

nutsnbolts

Reactions
Is there a place/website/notification where we can go to to see if we have the latest version of our drone/battery/controller/app aside from starting up the drone/controller/app and aside from the forums when everyone starts asking about a new version that is just released.

I hate having to go out and then next thing I know I have to spend an additional 10/15 minutes because something needs to be updated.

Twitter? Facebook? Anywhere that I can bookmark :)

Is there a place/website/notification where we can go to to see if we have the latest version of our drone/battery/controller/app aside from starting up the drone/controller/app and aside from the forums when everyone starts asking about a new version that is just released.

I hate having to go out and then next thing I know I have to spend an additional 10/15 minutes because something needs to be updated.

Twitter? Facebook? Anywhere that I can bookmark :)
I do not know of any one place that keeps track of the latest updates, I usually have to search a couple forums. Good luck.

That's what I thought but it seems like every time I take out my mavic or spark, there is always an update. Sigh. I guess I'll just keep looking here like usual.

There's no need to install the updates right away. Wait until you're back at home and you have time set aside to do the updates.

There's no need to install the updates right away. Wait until you're back at home and you have time set aside to do the updates.

Thank again!!! I keep sliding the toggle to update. I think I saw an X on the right corner to cancel it out. I just never thought of it. Thanks for pointing it out I'll have to wait to see the next time it does this, I'm going to see how to get out of it exactly :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone