DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update issue

theflyingtexan

Reactions
Trying to do FW update and have been updating for about 20 minutes so far, remote control flashing between flight modes (ATTI/OPTI/GPS) and the download bar still at 0% Using DJI Go4

Try installing the update using the DJI Assistant 2 application.

Since it's only downloading, the installation hasn't started yet. You can safely restart everything to start the download again.

You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic 2 downloads page.

Hi all, I had a mavic pro delivered on Thursday, and spent most of the day reading about it and doing the obligatory firmware update. The aircraft took only an hour, but after I did the update, I couldn't fly normally because it wouldn't connect to the phone. "incompatible firmware" was the message. Apparently the controller also needed an update, and this was massively irritating. It downloaded it from the Assistant on my laptop, then got to 8% installed and wouldn't go the slightest bit above that for a couple of hours. The wifi was fine, the connection was good.
Eventually I switched everything off, disconnected it all, and stalked off for a beer.
When I came back to it, about an hour later, it said that everything was up to date, and it produced the usual picture on my phone, and all was hunky dory.
But is it? Does it just think things are good, when they're not, or has it really finished an install without being plugged into the wifi or the PC?
In any case, it works fine, so I'm just using it happily.
But the answer for me to these firmware errors was to have a beer!

Good answer.

Reactions: Zyskman78
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu